The owner of the online store is Eco Solution Sp. z o.o. Entry in the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000852680
Eco Solution Sp. z.o.o
Street: Tulipanowa 18
Bank account number: M Bank PL 44 1140 2004 0000 3502 8033 1557
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 694150788; 694150997
Third The store operates at www.motoboxpoland.pl.
4 Definitions used in the regulations:
1) Lead time – the time taken by the motoboxpoland.pl Online Shop to complete an order and send it from its warehouse via mail, courier or forwarding service to the address indicated by the Buyer;
2) shopping cart – an element of the Internet Shop motoboxpoland.pl, by means of which the Buyer specifies the details of the order, such as quantity of products, delivery address, invoice details, method of delivery, method of payment;
3) Buyer – a natural person (including consumer – in the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code), legal person, organizational unit without legal personality, making a purchase in motoboxpoland.pl Online Store;
4) seller – subject running an Eco Solution Sp z.o.o Internet store
5) Internet store – a store operating at motoboxpoland.pl, selling products included in its offer via Internet.
The order can be placed by the buyer who has registered at the online store, through the website www.motoboxpoland.pl.
2. Buyer registers in the online store by completing the registration form located on the website of the online store.
3. Registering in the Internet Shop motoboxpoland.pl the Buyer agrees to the processing of personal data connected with the execution of orders made in the Internet Shop motoboxpoland.pl
4. Lack of consent for the processing of personal data prevents the execution of the customer order.
5. The customer is responsible for providing false personal sales data.
6. In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) the Eco Solution Sp. z.o.o provides customers with free access to personal data, their change, forgetting, correction and deletion.
7. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day via www.motoboxpoland.pl. Placing an order is not equivalent to concluding a contract. A purchase agreement is concluded when an employee of the store confirms that an order is ready for processing.
8. Orders for goods are accepted according to the following rules :
a) ordering goods through “Add to cart”
The button automatically transfers the ordered goods to the “Cart” and allows you to continue shopping by adding more goods. The “Cart” panel located in the upper right corner of the page fully allows you to view the ordered goods and to control the status of the cart (ability to add, delete, cancel or complete orders). The order will be automatically sent to an employee of the store in order to verify the data, and then, completed with the costs of delivery, sent to the specified address to the Buyer.
b) order sent by e-mail
E-mail with the order should be sent to [email protected] along with the necessary data: product name/code, invoice data, delivery address (including the person authorized to receive it and a contact phone number), contact data of the ordering person in order to authorize the order. The order will be automatically sent to an employee of the store in order to verify the data, and then, completed with the costs of delivery, sent to the specified address to the Buyer.
III. Prices of goods and method of payment
1. The goods presented in the store do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. All prices presented in the online store www.motoboxpoland.pl are given in Polish zloty [PLN] he prices given next to the products are given both in net price (do not include VAT) and gross price. Seller reserves the right to make changes in prices or not to fulfill the order, if the price is a result of error.
2. The price indicated by the Seller is binding for the Buyer at the time of order.
3. To the prices of bulky products in your order, you must add the appropriate shipping costs, which will be given when you confirm your order for final approval. If you purchase products with small dimensions, please choose the appropriate form of delivery, the amount for shipping will be added when placing the order.
4. Seller reserves the right to change prices of products in the online store www.motoboxpoland.pl introduction, withdrawal of any product from the store and the introduction of promotions on goods. Periodic promotional campaigns do not apply to orders already placed and in process.
5. After receiving confirmation of the order by the Seller, the Buyer should immediately make payment for the goods by traditional bank transfer. Transfer must be made no later than 3 days after the confirmed order to the Seller’s bank account. Bank account number and transfer details are in the “Terms and Conditions” and “About us” tab. The buyer will also receive all transfer details when confirming the order. The order will be realized after the payment for the Buyer’s ordered goods is received on the Seller’s bank account.
6. The payment date is the day when the money specified in the order is credited to the Seller’s account.
7. Seller does not guarantee that the published data in the description of goods do not contain defects or errors, which, however, can not be the basis for claims. In case of any doubts, the Seller asks for a telephone or e-mail contact before making a purchase decision.
IV. Shipping of goods
1. Ordered goods are sent to the Buyer depending on the choice of shipping method: Polish Post or a courier company, as well as in the case of bulky goods a forwarding company. If you use a freight exchange, you may also receive a special transportation quote. The Buyer will be informed by the Seller about the date of shipment of the goods after the payment for the ordered goods is credited to the Seller’s bank account (in case of payment on delivery from the date of placing the order). In case of shipping goods outside the Polish border, the valuation of transport will be determined individually.
2. Buyer, receiving the shipment in the presence of the courier, is obliged to check whether the shipment does not have any damage caused during transport and whether its content is consistent with the order, sent to an e-mail specified by the Buyer, under pain of losing the right to invoke these circumstances at a later time.
3. The Seller points out that the confirmation of an order, and thus the proof of purchase, shall be an electronic VAT invoice delivered to the Buyer via e-mail given by the Buyer or enclosed to the parcel.
4. In the event of damage to a shipment, any claims against the courier company must be made in writing as soon as possible, but no later than 7 days after receipt of the shipment within the meaning of the Act of 15 November 1984. Transport Law (Dz. U. z 2012 r., poz. 1173 oraz 1529). To do this, call the courier to draw up a damage report and send it to us in the original. After this period, the customer loses his rights to return the damaged goods. We are not responsible for shipments, which at the request of the customer were sent by other courier company than the one with which we have an agreement .
5. Seller reserves the right to extend the delivery time in case of lack of goods in stock. The buyer is informed of this fact. If the Buyer does not agree to the extension of the order processing time, he can resign from the order completely or resign only from the item that extends the order processing time. Seller reserves the right to split the order into separate shipments. You will be charged a one-time fee for preparation and shipping on the first part of your order.
V. Complaints and returns
1. In accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014. on consumer rights, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded sales agreement within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product. This right only applies if:
a. The goods are in their original and intact packaging,
b. The product bears no signs of use,
c. the goods have no defects, except for those that constitute grounds for complaint,
d. the buyer has attached a receipt / VAT invoice – proof of conclusion of the contract,
2. Goods imported to the Buyer’s order are not subject to returns.
3. In the case of return of the goods, the Buyer is obliged to submit an appropriate written statement (with his own signature) within the aforementioned time limit.
4. In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the cost of shipping goods both ways is covered by the buyer. The Buyer is obliged to adequately secure the shipped goods so that they are not damaged during transportation. The parcel must be accompanied by a signed proof of purchase and provide the Buyer’s exact details together with the account number to which the money is to be refunded. If the Buyer requests a refund via the Polish Post/Courier (postal order) – the cost of money transfer will be charged to the Buyer – the amount due to the Buyer will be reduced by the cost of the postal order.
5. The amount paid by the Buyer will be refunded within 14 days of receiving the returned goods.
6. All products offered in the store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects.
7. Each product purchased in the store www.motoboxpoland.pl has a manufacturer’s, importer’s or seller’s warranty valid in the territory of Poland. Detailed conditions for warranty performance are specified in the warranty form issued by the guarantor. Most products have warranties carried out directly by authorized manufacturers’ service centers. The exact addresses of service centers can be found on warranty cards attached to products and on manufacturers’ websites
8. The warranty covers only defects caused by the object sold.
9. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from external causes such as mechanical damage, contamination, atmospheric phenomena, improper installation not complying with the supplied installation instructions, improper operation, as well as operation not in conformity with the intended use. The warranty also does not apply if Buyer makes unauthorized repairs. If, during the warranty period, defects in the product become apparent, they will be repaired free of charge within 14 working days from the date the Seller acknowledges the validity of the warranty.
10. In order to exercise the rights under the guarantee, it is necessary to provide a document of delivery of goods together with the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). The loss of the sales document prevents the Buyer from pursuing claims under the warranty.
11. The equipment delivered to the service must be complete, i.e. it must include: the original packaging, and all elements originally delivered by the company with the purchased goods.
12. The equipment delivered to the service must be complete, i.e. it must include: the original packaging, and all elements originally delivered by the company with the purchased goods. This will result in an adjustment to the sales document. If an invoice is being corrected, a signed correction by the Buyer will need to be returned. The amount due to the Buyer will be sent within 14 days after the Seller receives the signed adjustment document. This amount will be returned either to the bank account provided by the Buyer or by postal order. However, in the case of the second form of refund, the Buyer will be charged for the cost of sending the postal order (the cost of this service will be reduced by the amount of money due to the Buyer).
13. Warranty rights are held only by the direct purchaser of the equipment, therefore further sale of the equipment does not transfer the warranty rights to a subsequent purchaser.
VI. Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by the above document, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
2. All products and names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
3. The Buyer accepts the issuance and sending of invoices in electronic form to the e-mail address mentioned, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 14 July 2005. on issuing and sending invoices in electronic form, as well as storing and making these invoices available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority (Dz. U. 05.133.1119 z dnia 20 lipca 2005 r.) as amended. Receipt of an automatic acknowledgement by the recipient’s server shall be deemed by the parties to constitute delivery of the invoice.
4. All information regarding product specifications is taken from materials published by the manufacturers.
5. The online store www.motoboxpoland.pl does not rent products for testing and for this reason the Buyer cannot withdraw from the sales contract.
6. The moment the Seller confirms the acceptance of an order, the sales agreement between the Seller and the Buyer is concluded.
7. In the absence of a different position of the Buyer, placing an order is tantamount to consent to the storage and processing by the Seller of personal data contained in the order in accordance with applicable provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection Pz.U.N 133 poz. 883.
These terms and conditions define the rules for shopping at www.motoboxpoland.pl . By placing an order, you agree to all the provisions and information contained in these terms and conditions.